1) All information must be submitted electronically. Fill in the forms and Email them to email@example.com. The rosters must be sent to the SSSL Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly, mail a printed copy of the fee form and first half of the fee payment to South Shore Soccer League, P.O. Box 486, West Bridgewater, MA 02379. Each of these items must be sent no later than December 1, 2022. The final payment must be sent no later than February 1, 2023.
2) Results-oriented Team placement requests – Per SSSL By Law 10.7, the placement of teams will be based upon the Category assigned according to the town/gender/age group matrix for Spring 2023:
Any results-oriented teams not requesting placement per the above guidelines will need to complete an “Appeal for Divisional Relief” form and submit it with their roster. Appeals will not be considered for any team whose town is in arrears for fees and/or fines owed to the league or Mass Youth Soccer.
3) Grade 3/4 Placement Requests – Grade 3/4 or lower and born on or after 1/01/12. Pease provide as much information as possible about the strength and experience of the players (and coach). In addition, fill out the placement column.
4) Multiple Rostered Player Declaration – All Grade 5/6 and older teams (all divisions) must declare their Club/State Team Players on their roster if the team is submitting an appeal for divisional relief. These club players must be kept current though the season. A declaration form should be completed for each team.
5) Grade 5/6 Placement Requests - Grade 6 or lower and born on or after 1/01/10.
6) Grade 7/8 Placement Requests – Grade 8 or lower and born on or after 1/01/08.
7) Grade 9/10 Placement Requests – Grade 10 or lower and born on or after 1/01/06.
8) Grade 11/12/PG Placement Requests – Grade 12 + 1 year or lower and born on or after 1/01/03.
Grade 11/12/PG+ teams looking to compete for an MTOC slot should be placed in Division 1.
9) Proof of Registration with Mass Youth Soccer. This will be the return email you receive once you upload your information to Mass Youth Soccer.
Submit to SSSL your town’s By-Laws. This can be sent via a link to your town’s web page or sent by email.
The SSSL Registrar must receive all final rosters by 2/1/2023. ALL other forms go to the SSSL President by 2/1/2023. Please send the full payment by 2/1/2023 to SSSL, P.O. Box 486 West Bridgewater, MA 02379.
Any out of town players must have a signed letter (or email) from the Town President accepting the player and the Town president releasing the player., with exception of school choice If the town is not from within the SSSL, then an Inter-League Transfer form MUST be filled out (email trail showing all approvals is acceptable as a replacement). This must be approved by the SSSL Executive Board before the team roster will be signed by the SSSL Registrar.
The SSSL Registrar must receive all rosters by 12/10/22.
ALL other forms must be sent to the SSSL President and fee payments go to the SSSL Treasurer by 2/1/2023.